Title Loans in Fruit Cove, Florida
You’re in a financial situation and you need cash fast. One week you spent too much money, and another week there was an unexpected expense. A few more weeks you overextended financially, and now you’re behind on some bills. Take care of the problem now while it’s still manageable. All you need to do is apply for title loans in Fruit Cove to get the extra cash you need.
Title Loans Fruit Cove Explained
Using what you already have to get what you need is one way to look at title loans in Fruit Cove. Your vehicle, worth thousands of dollars, is collateral security against a small loan that you take out for a short period of time. A lender gives you the money, but allows you to keep the car. Holding on to your title is enough security for us, so you get to keep driving and not disrupt your life by losing transportation. When you pay off the loan, we give you the title back.
- Be at least 18
- Have a source of income
- Own a lien-free vehicle
Title Loans Fruit Cove Applications
Provide a few vehicle and personal details, such as your name and the make and model of your vehicle. You will get a loan estimate, and one of our representatives will call you to discuss options. The estimate will become a final offer once we know what kind of condition your car is in, because that helps us figure out its actual value. Our agent will go over loan specifics with you, answer any of your questions and help you set up a payment plan. Finally, you sign the loan contract, give us the title, and get the money. Usually, clients have received loan money within hours of applying.
Florida Legal Information
Lenders need a license. They must give borrowers advance notice if they plan to repossess the borrower’s car and if they plan to sell the car after repossession.
Have 10 days to remove any personal items from the car before the lender sells their repossessed vehicle. They also have this time reclaim their vehicle by paying off the loan and any fees or costs associated with the debt.
- Both Parties
When both lender and borrower agree, there is an option for additional loan terms of 30 days. Both parties must sign an informational document before signing loan contracts. This document must include the loan amount, interest charges and consequences of defaulting on title loan.
Benefits of Title Loans
- Fast money when you need it is the only way Fruit Cove and Jacksonville title loans work. By cutting out the unnecessary parts of our application, you can finish it and submit it within minutes. Our loan agents work quickly to get you through the loan process and approved so you can turn in your title. Loans are often distributed within hours of the start of an application.
- There is no credit check holding you back from loan approval. Unlike other types of loans, car title loans in Florida rely on collateral. Your payment history has no effect on whether or not you get approved for a title loan.
- Flexible loan terms mean you don’t have to worry about getting behind in payments. Let us know if you start to struggle with payments, and we can look at options, such as renewing your loan.
- You get to keep your car, which means you aren’t begging for rides or walking. You won’t have to depend on friends or family for rides. You won’t have to rely on public transportation to get back and forth.
- Interest rates are typically lower than other types of small-dollar loans, such as payday and cash advance.
© Copyright 2016 Florida Title Loans