Title Loans in Coconut Creek, FL
Florida Title Loans is the number one source for title loans in Coconut Creek!
You’re in a financial situation and you need cash fast. Hard times can fall on people at the worst moments. Sometimes a loan is the only thing that stands in the way of paying the bills or having your utilities shut off. A title loan is a type of loan that can greatly help out in a monetary emergency. Title loans Coconut Creek allow borrowers who own their vehicle outright to use their title as collateral for a loan. The title company simply holds onto the title for the duration of the loan while the borrower still retains use of his or her vehicle.
The loan amount will be personalized depending on the make and model of the vehicle, as well as the Blue Book value at the time of the application process. Getting title loans Florida is a very simple procedure that can be done online and over the phone. There is never any type of credit check performed so even customers with poor or no credit can easily receive a title loan, provided they have the title of their vehicle as collateral to hand over to the company.
Application Process for Title Loans in Coconut Creek
Applying for title loans Coconut Creek can be done right from the computer or even a smartphone. There are only a few pieces of information that the customer will need to have on hand when applying. These are:
- Make and Model of the Vehicle
- Mileage on the Vehicle
- License Plate Number
- Customer’s Name
- Phone Number
- Zip Code
After the application is completed and processed through the website, a loan representative will contact the borrower to discuss the loan thoroughly. Borrowers are given a free title loan estimate of how much of a loan they will receive according to the current value of their vehicle. The loan representative will answer any questions or concerns that the customer may have, and then explain the next step in receiving the loan and turning over the title.
Keeping Your Vehicle
It’s important to remember that the borrower will always have use of their vehicle during the period the loan is out. The title loans Pompano Beach area company only holds the title of the vehicle in their possession, not the actual vehicle. Once the loan is paid off in full, the title is promptly returned to the owner.
Florida Title Loan Laws
- According to the laws in Florida that govern title loans, vehicles such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, and motor homes are all eligible for use as collateral. The exception is a mobile home that is the primary residence of the borrower.
- Under Florida Statute 537, borrowers are better protected against title loan companies as there are specific restrictions imposed on the lender in accordance to extra charges, sales, and repossessions.
- Under Florida Statute 516, consumers are protected to a lesser extent, as this law covers general lending laws and not specifically title loans.
- All agreements must be handled in writing under Florida law. This includes the date the loan is completed, the lending period, all personal information concerning the borrower and the vehicle, annual percentage rates, late fees, the amount financed, total amount of payments, and more.
Interest Rates on Title Loans in Coconut Creek, FL
- First $2,000 borrowed= 30%
- Between $2,000 and $3,000 borrowed=25%
- Over $3,000 borrowed=18%
Title loans in Florida can be used on anything the borrower wishes. These may include home repairs, overdue bills, vacations, car repairs, school loans, overdue utilities, and more. They are very useful in an emergency and with proper knowledge are easily paid back with no loss to the customer. For more information, contact your local Coconut Creek title loan company today to see how a title loan can help you out of a financial bind.
© Copyright 2020 Florida Title Loans